The International Service Corps (ISC) Program focuses on short term (2-3 years) support roles, working alongside Career missionaries in proclaiming the Gospel to unreached peoples throughout the world. These ISC support roles are vital to the overall task of extending the Kingdom, and include such assignments as teaching in an international school, medical care of missionary families, media, logistical support, information technology, finance and bookkeeping, etc. In any of these assignments, you can anticipate abundant opportunity to work with missionaries in sharing the Gospel with the lost around you.
To read more about the support jobs, please click on ‘Search Jobs’ tab on the left hand side of this page and you will see some generic examples of these opportunities. To fill out the Information Form, please click on ‘Apply Now’ tab.
If you have further questions or concerns please call Initial Contacts at 1-888-422-6461 (toll free) between 9:00AM and 4:00PM, Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday.
Qualifications of the ISC Program
- A sense of God’s leadership
- Emotional, physical and spiritual health
- At least 21; no upper age limit
- An active member of a Southern Baptist church for the past two years
- Citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Singles, couples, and young families (if married, must be married for at least one year prior to an interview conference)
- Dependent children must be under the age of 13 at the time of starting service with us so we recommend you apply before the oldest is over 11 1/2 years old. We are unable to send new families overseas who have dependent teenagers.
- People with a past divorce (at least five years in the past) may serve—call for more information (Initial Contacts)
- Education/experience that meets the field requirements
- Commitment to evangelism
- A growing Christian faith
- Ability to clear your calendar for a four-day conference in Richmond